lunedì 16 gennaio 2017

Rocker lady with bomber and brogues – Rock e Bon ton (Fashion Blogger Outfit)

A rocker lady styles the coolest bomber jacket with a preppy skirt and brogues. Rock bon ton con bomber e brogues.

Rocker lady with bomber and brogues (Fashion Blogger Outfit)

A rocker lady styles the coolest bomber jacket with a preppy skirt and brogues. Happy Monday lovelies, how was your weekend? As I go through my latest outfit pictures I realise I’ve been wearing a lot of black. It’s unconscious, you know how I choose my outfit of the day based on my mood.

At the same time I can’t wait for Winter to be over and I feel the need for vibrant colors. Actually during the Sales I’ve purchased a lot of colourful items I can’t wait to show to you loves!

Back to my outfit of the day, I called it rocker lady because I mixed rock, preppy and ladylike. I’m totally in love with my cropped bomber jacket I found on HerGearBest. Its colourful patches are super cool aren’t they? So I styled it with a high waisted pleated skirt for some preppy vibes. And the bon ton charme of studded brogues by Moschino. Then, for a ladylike touch I picked a cute tote Cademartori-style.

What have you been wearing lately? Tell me in the comments, I’m curious to know!

Rock Bon Ton Fashion Blogger Outfit – Italiano

Buongiorno amori, come avete trascorso il weekend? Scorrendo le mie ultime foto mi rendo conto di quanto nero abbia indossato di recente. È inconscio, come sapete scelgo il mio outfit del giorno in base all’umore.

In realtà non vedo l’ora che finisca l’inverno ed ho voglia di tanto colore. Durante i Saldi infatti ho acquistato tanti capi e accessori colorati che vi mostrerò presto!

Tornando al mio Outfit del giorno, l’ho chiamato Rocker Lady perché ho mixato stili diversi, per ottenere un look grintoso ma non troppo. Adoro questo bomber corto che ho trovato su HerGearBest: ha delle simpaticissime toppe spaziali che lo rendono ancora più cool! L’ho abbinato ad una gonna plissettata un po’ preppy. E allo charme bon ton rock delle mie brogues con borchie by Moschino. Per un tocco ladylike ho scelto una borsa che ricorda lo stile inimitabile di Paula Cademartori.

E voi che cosa avete indossato di recente? Raccontatemelo nei commenti, sono curiosa!

Rocker lady fashion blogger outfit 1

Rocker lady fashion blogger outfit Rocker lady fashion blogger outfit 3 Rocker lady fashion blogger outfit 4 Rocker lady fashion blogger outfit 2 Rocker lady fashion blogger outfit 2

Grazie per aver visitato Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog Italia! Thank you for being here and following Coco et La vie en rose international fashion blog. Hai tempo per un’altra lettura? Fancy another read? Outfits / Beauty / Trends

The post Rocker lady with bomber and brogues – Rock e Bon ton (Fashion Blogger Outfit) appeared first on Fashion blog Coco et La vie en rose.



Fonte: http://cocoetlavieenrose.com/rocker-lady-fashion-outfit/

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento