domenica 29 gennaio 2017

Elegant with a  twist – Elegante ma non troppo  (Fashion Blogger Outfit)

How to dress elegant with a twist. Un look total black elegante ma non troppo. Fashion Blogger Outfit Idea. 

Elegant with a twist – Fashion Blogger Outfit – English 

How to dress elegant with a twist. Hello babes, I’m sure your wardrobe is packed with black staples ready to style any kind of outfit without too much effort. Well, mine is! So when I decided to accept a last minute invitation to a film premiére I went through my array of black clothing and accessories.

The occasion called for a sleek attire, elegant with a twist. Therefore I picked a midi pleated skirt, and a sheer blouse with a bow. As outerwear, that is to walk from the car to the cinema, I chose the warm and sophisticated embrace of a cashmere cape with fur hem.  Also, I was waiting for a chance to don my t-bar ballet flats embellished with sparkles and matching jewel purse. So they were right on board. I couldn’t bear wearing stockings lest I should look too dressed up and gloomy. So why not go for fun glitter socks? As finishing touch I added a statement necklace to brighten up my total black outfit. End of the story 🙂 I wish you a bright week ahead my pretty loves!

Look total black elegante ma non troppo – Fashion Blogger Outfit – Italiano

Ciao tesori! Sono sicura che nel vostro guardaroba ci sia un’infinità di capi neri tra cui scegliere per creare qualsiasi tipo di look senza metterci troppo impegno.  Per me è così! Pertanto, quando ho deciso all’ultimo minuto di accettare l’invito alla prima di un film, sono andata a pescare nel mio carnet di capi e accessori neri.

Per un look elegante – ma non troppo, ho scelto una gonna midi plissettata e una blusa in chiffon con fiocco. Poi mi sono avvolta nel caldo e raffinato abbraccio di una mantella in cashmere. Da un po’ aspettavo l’occasione per sfoggiare le mie ballerine decorate con perline e la pochette in pendant. Subito aggiudicate! Non mi andava di indossare collant per evitare un look troppo scuro e serioso, quindi ho preferito calzettini glitterati. Come tocco finale, ho aggiunto uno statement necklace per creare un punto luce. Ed ecco fatto, fine della storia 🙂 Vi auguro una settimana sfavillante gioie belle!

Elegant with a twist outfit 3 Elegant with a twist outfit 4 Elegant with a twist outfit 5 Elegant with a twist outfit 6 Elegant with a twist outfit 8

Indosso / I’m wearing:

Mantella / Cape – Via Delle Perle

Gonna / Skirt – No brand

Ballerine / Ballet Flats – Cinti

Statement necklace – SimonaB

Purse – No Brand

Grazie per aver visitato Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog Italia! Thank you for being here and following Coco et La vie en rose international fashion blog. Hai tempo per un’altra lettura? Fancy another read? Outfits / Beauty / Trends

The post Elegant with a  twist – Elegante ma non troppo  (Fashion Blogger Outfit) appeared first on Fashion blog Coco et La vie en rose.



Fonte: http://cocoetlavieenrose.com/elegant-with-a-twist-fashion-outfit/

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento